The SCSI Annual Conference 2015 took place in the Ballsbridge Hotel on Thursday, October 15. In attendance were over 300 surveyors from across the country. The conference was chaired by Ivan Yates and hosted a number of high-profile speakers, who addressed this year’s theme – ‘Housing: The Next Generation’.
Speakers at the conference included:
- Stefan Gerlach, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank;
- John Fitzgerald, economist;
- Duncan Bowie, Westminster University;
- Mary Hughes, President of the Irish Planning Institute; and,
- Paul McGrath, Commercial Director, Cosgraves.
Following the presentations, a networking reception was held to offer attendees the opportunity to mingle with fellow industry professionals. Our thanks to all those who attended, and to the speakers who gave their time and expertise. We would also like to thank our sponsors: Bank of Ireland; The Irish Times; myhome.ie; Ordnance Survey Ireland; Glennons Insurance; and, Zurich – their support contributes to the success of our events.